Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Calling all boss babes and fabulous fashionistas! This is the list for you. Blazers are always in when it comes to workwear, but they’re extra stylish right now, even for everyday life. Whether you’re going for something fitted and figure-accentuating or something oversized to wear with tighter clothes underneath, we want to fill your closet up!
Shop our 17 favorite blazer picks of the moment below in different styles, fits and colors!
17 of Our Favorite Blazers
1. Our Absolute Favorite: We have to start with a number one Amazon bestseller: the Cicy Bell blazer. It’s extremely versatile for both work and play!
2. We Also Love: Want to rock a blazer even in the hot weather? Why not grab a linen-blend style, like this Lulus blazer? Nice and breathable!
3. We Can’t Forget: This drapey twill A New Day blazer from Target is simply timeless, and shoppers love the “casual elegance” of the design!
4. A Little Something Different: Go for a twist on the style with this cape-style GAMISOTE blazer. The split sleeves are just endlessly cool!
5. Buttoning Up: How about the gold-tone buttons on this structured Paitluc blazer? Outfit: elevated!
6. Our Absolute Favorite: We will always, always have a plaid blazer (or five) in our closet. An oversized style like this Shein blazer is just too good to resist!
7. We Also Love: This longline BB Dakota by Steve Madden blazer from Nordstrom is effortlessly chic, especially with the contrast cuffs!
8. We Can’t Forget: We’re feeling ’90s vibes from this red plaid Allegra K blazer from Target. The lightly padded shoulders just perfect this piece!
9. Bonus Pick: How about a windowpane style of plaid? This Milumia blazer is always going to be a recommendation of ours!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Was there any way we could resist this faux-leather The Drop blazer? (Absolutely not!)
11. We Also Love: If you love something drapey and comfy, this soft Ofenbuy blazer is our pick. We love the points at the placket and hem!
12. We Can’t Forget: Sometimes, we just think menswear styles just look better on women. That’s why this Topshop blazer from Nordstrom exists — and is a favorite of ours!
13. Not Bossy, Just the Boss: If you like a darker camel, this LookbookStore blazer is a lovely choice. You’ll command every room you walk into!
14. Our Absolute Favorite: You want colorful? Let’s get colorful. This WDIRARA blazer almost looks like street art!
15. We Also Love: Another lightweight linen pick! This A New Day blazer from Target comes in such a beautiful melon orange shade!
16. We Can’t Forget: You know we can’t resist some gold! This paisley jacquard Topshop blazer is another Nordstrom find we can’t resist!
17. Flower Power: The watercolor-like effect on the floral print of this structured Beninos boyfriend blazer is so pretty. We want the other colors too!
Looking for other product recommendations? Check out more of our favorites below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!